1/48 Atchison Street WOLLONGONG, NSW 2500Auction Saturday 24th Mar at 11:00 am
CIRCA 1914 - Old Fashioned Charm
Villa - WOLLONGONG NSW
A beautiful mix of tradition and elegance…
This one of a kind strata titled cottage will impress from the moment you walk onto the front verandah.
Stand in the central hallway and admire the high ceilings, highly polished timber floors and overall ambience of a bygone era.
* Truly gracious inner city living at its best with the benefit of ducted air-conditioning throughout
* French Provincial flair throughout a huge kitchen with quality appliances and east facing bay window
* Two double size bedrooms with the master hosting ensuite (with claw foot bath), walk-in robe and fireplace opening on to the front verandah via French doors
* Private paved courtyard area at rear
* Single lock up garage, currently used as a studio
If you are a lover of this style of home, you will be impressed by the “passion of the past” that the current owner has instilled into every room – Truly one of a kind!
COUNCIL RATES: $405.00 Per Quarter Approx
STRATA LEVIES: $775.00 Per Quarter Approx
WATER RATES: $204.00 Per Quarter Approx
Price Guide: $600,000 to $650,000